My Parfume Wish list


Hi girls!

I wanna some fragrance.
It is getting colder I am looking for a good everyday parfume for autumn or winter.

First of all I found Lanvin ME new fragrance would be good for me.Nice edge bottle with cute stone on the chain. It' s a blueberry fruit with a sandalwood base.Head note: blueberry, Heart: Tuberose,Licorice,rose.
Base:Sandalwood

fragrantica.com :"Top notes of Lanvin Me introduce delicate floral notes supported and sweetened by fruity zest of blueberry combined with liquorice in the heart. Seductive hues are offered by intense tuberose complementing sweet-fruity passions rounded on the fascinating base.




The next is on my list is Burberry Body.
I think it's more femine or elegant.But I didn't try it out yet.
Main accords: woody, musky, powdery, rose, floral. Nice composation for formal occassions.


Nice sophisticated bottle, long smart shape for woman.

Body Burberry is a luxury chypre - fruity composition that begins with notes of fresh green absinthe, peach and freesia. Roses and iris are in the heart, leaning on the base of sandalwood, cashmerean, musk, amber and vanilla.

I want it so bad! I love sweet peachy vanilla amber and musky fragrances.:)

Did yout try them?Which is your favorite parfume?

Bye Orsyna


Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések