NEW GELpolish collection

 Hi everyone, 


It's already autumn the time just fly..haha I write here many years ago.lol

I love gel polishes.I prefer my nailsh using gels on my natural lenght nails.

I ordered from Aliexpress. It was cheap but worth it. I waited so long for them. 

I'm happy that arrived safely. 

Usually I like pinks, reds, glitters, I tried to pick basic colors. Nude as well. 

I liked the colored bottles. 


I ordered them in summer but it's already fall almost. I mean I use them anytime I want but in winter neon colors not good options,or yellow. That's too summery. 

Which colors do you like? 

I boring them easily after one week I want new color. 

I think i ordered different shades.

I don't know why i can't upload pictures from my phone when i tried writing on my phone.

I will update if i know how to do it. 😁


Please subscribe if you interested in more videos. 

Here is my HAUL video:


Thank you for watching. Sorry about my accent. 


Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések