My favorite Oriflame products


I decided to write a small review my fav Oriflame products which I tried.

I think they are good and cheap as well.I like them because  this brand never tested on  animals!

It's a natural swedish cosmetics as they statement. Rainforest Alliance they use only recycling paper.

And they have affordable price. The shipping is very fast.

So let's see my favorites:

I like the nature products such as soaps  my fav is a brasil nuts soap bar. Light powdery scented.It is creamy and makes me very smooth skin and don't drying.I love it, feel myself extreme pure when I use it remove the oils.
 Nature secrets soaps are also creamy and soft with a fruity flavour. I love them. especially the aloe and watermelon soap is my favorite.

brazil nut soap bar


My best anti-perspirant deodorant is nature secrets for sensitive skin jojoba& mango. Great fruity scent with 100% perspirant protection.


And the make up quality not the best but I think there are some good and cheap as well.
I tried some mascara and I love the 2FX mascara lenghtening and give volume 2 in 1.



I like the Volume build Mascara
 It's add a great volume and lenght. I love it also!




I have sensitive and oily skin but this foundation don't irritat my skin. It's natural and matte finish.

The Everlasting foundation.

30 ml up to 10 hours.With skin Renew Complex. It's contains silicone and my skin will be beautiful.I have the fair nude shade.It's light neutral shade no pink and no yellow tones.
Long lasting and has medium/light coverage it's buildable.


I don't like BB creams becasue all dewy and shiny on my face like a dico ball..pfff
I don't need additional shine for my oily mixed skin.hehe


I tried once the studio artist gel eyeliner.

It is perfect and easy to use and make cat eyes.^^
It's just 3 g and with the cute brush can draw a pretty line.:)



have a good day! bye bye
Orsyna

Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések