Hi everybody!

I ordered some awsome lovely cute things form ebay.The shipping was free!
I would like to show you what I got:

Baby pink blusher in a babyface blush. Its skin is a korean beauty copany.
This small blush and pore powder is extremely cute :


The international shipping was fast to Europe it took about 1,5 week.It came in a box well packaged.
I got some samples also.Two Etude House lip tint.And two face cream samples.

It's skin Babyface blusher

cute puff with ribbon

lovely pink shade


I am very happy to buy it because it's long lasting on my face and the shade is perfect light baby pink. Totally matt.I love it!<3 Really baby face.
And of course the packaging is very cute!
I give 5/5

I have ordered a pore powder it's a loose powder.:



This powder is color is white but transparent. It has also a little puff very little And hard to use because messy...This control my oily skin.Control shine.

 my score 4/5


samples
I didn't try out the samples yet.

My another order is a BB cream.TonyMoly Dear me petite cotton BB cream.It's 30g? I don't know.
I am a little bit dissapointed because the quantity the bottle is 3/4 in it.But it did not opened didn't used but it's not full of cream..Tony moly wanted to spare.






About the coverage: it has medium coverage.The Shade is good for me light beige.little bit thick, not a watery type.A little bit masky effect. A little bit too light for me but in winter will be perfect.
Finish: matt between dewy more matt ,it's a good point!(for oily combinated skin)
But you should use powder to control shine.
It was cheap good point also.
I get a beautiful skin I like the effect like a foundation.

my score: 4/5

The samples: TonyMoly luminous aura CC cream, SKIN79 Snail nutrition BB cream, Fresh cherry lip tint etude house.

I will definetly buy next time other things.
I hope you liked my review.It's just my opinion.

Have a nice day!
bye Orsyna


Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések