Beautiful Blushers


There are some cute blushers.
 I found some beautiful on the net and collected a picture of them to show you which I want so bad!


Benefit boxed blush


Diorskin Nude

MAC Antonio L.





Anna Sui romantic rose



Stila

The Balm instain powder blush

TheBalm Down boy

Hot Mama
Bourjois RoundPot Limited

Sleek blush By 3 Candy limited edition

I'm sad beacuse the most of them(Benefit, thebalm, Anna Sui )aren't available in Hungary.But there are international online shops.(this brand Benefit don't  shipping to Hungary.:( I don't know why and I am very upset)
I think the most interesting thebalm and Benefit blushes becaues they have very cute packaging.
I want a boxed blusher so bad.Wish I could live in Abroad.
Which is your favorite?I will get the Sleek Candy soon.:)))

XO
 Orsyna

Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések